Dining in style with FCW (Fiona Cameron-Williams, MBA)
Whatever your operational environment--corporate, civic, academic, non-profit, or social--you'll appreciate our comprehensive training courses and innovative methodology. Achieve remarkable results when you add world class etiquette and protocol to your business mix. FCW Hospitality and Private Residence Consulting Inc will help you build stronger relationships with interactive etiquette and protocol seminars.
Graceful dining habits are vital signposts to success in today’s very competitive business environment. How you lead and participate in mealtime discussions, evening entertainments, and other social gatherings identify you as a savvy, detail-oriented professional.
Topics covered in this session:
· Basic table manners
· The correct use of a luncheon and dinner napkin
· When is an appropriate time to start eating in social and formal environments
· The correct use of your silver wear
· Components of a formal place setting
· Socially acceptable styles of eating
· Serving food to guests seated at the table
· Passing dishes or food around the table
· Eating faux pas
· Popular questions regarding every food items i.e. chicken wings, bread, sandwiches.
· Tipping etiquette
This session is ideal for individuals wishing to set themselves apart from the competition.